Dine for Dollars with Mici Handcrafted Italian!
Mici has a fun and delicious way to raise money for your children’s school or favorite children’s organization.
Booking a fundraiser couldn’t be easier, and the benefits couldn’t be better:
- Receive 25% of the event sales for your children serving cause!
- Receive a colorful marketing fundraiser flyer to share with your guests regarding your event.
- A fun night out with friends and family – all for a common cause.
- And of course, fresh Italian food!
- Your school or organization’s Taxpayer ID and a brief description about your cause.
- Your organization must be designated as a non-profit (501.c.3 tax status by the government) or an accredited school.
- Your cause must be serving children or teens within 10 miles of any of our Mici locations.
- Your event must be scheduled a minimum of three weeks prior to your event.
Mici holds Dining for Dollars nights on Monday and Tuesday evenings from 5p.m. to 7p.m. All dine in, carry out, delivery and carry out orders that mention your cause will count toward your evening event sales.
Schedule a Dining for Dollars night be emailing the above requested information along with your preferred date for the event and contact information to marissa@miciItalian.com . A Mici team member will contact you with confirming of your Dining for Dollars night with Mici!
Mici is a proud supporter of numerous organizations and causes throughout the year. Donation of gift certificates and food are made monthly and should be requested within 8-10 weeks prior to your event. Mici concentrates on causes that serve children and teens in our neighborhoods but not exclusively.